LinkConnector Validation

A Genealogist In The Archives: Professional Genealogy: Diversifying for Income Growth Course Registration Now Open!

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Professional Genealogy: Diversifying for Income Growth Course Registration Now Open!

Many of you who have followed my blog for all these years know that not only am I an archivist working at the Houston County, Tennessee Archives & Museum but I am also a Professional Genealogist. I have been working as a professional genealogist for the past 20 years. I have been very successful with my career as a professional genealogist not only with my clientele but because I diversified my business to include other aspects of this profession. Now, I am a successful writer, speaker, lecturer, teacher and even a well known book reviewer in the genealogy community. 



I am asked all the time, how do you diversify within the professional genealogist profession and do more than take research clients. 


Well....now is your chance to learn from someone who has actually done it and has been successful at building a brand, building a niche professional genealogist business that includes more than taking paying clients.



I am pleased and excited to announce I have partnered with Family History Academy to teach a course entitled Professional Genealogy: Diversifying for Income Growth

If you are a professional genealogist looking to diversify or if you are someone who wants to start their career in the field, this is the course for you!

Go to the Family History Academy website and read the course description and save your seat for this exciting and interactive course TODAY!

Here is the link to the course description and registration:

https://www.familyhistoryacademy.com.au/product/professional-genealogy-diversifying-for-income-growth/






No comments:

Post a Comment