LinkConnector Validation

A Genealogist In The Archives: Disaster Planning at RootsTech Connect

Friday, February 26, 2021

Disaster Planning at RootsTech Connect

RootsTech Connect is LIVE!    

The most famous and largest genealogy conference is happening NOW! February 25-27th.

RootsTech Connect is a genealogy conference that is usually held in-person in Utah in February. 

This year, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, this wonderful conference is totally virtual and most excitedly FREE to EVERYONE

You will need to register for this FREE conference here: https://www.rootstech.org/rootstech-connect-2021-registration?lang=eng 

The best part is all the sessions will be available FREE for a year!



I am pleased to let you know that I have a teaching session at RootsTech Connect. 

It is titled Disaster Planning Safeguarding Your Genealogical Records. This presentation is about protecting your genealogical records from a natural or man-made disaster. I am so excited to have been chosen to be part of the RootsTech Connect Conference. 

You can view my session at this direct link: https://www.familysearch.org/rootstech/rtc2021/session/disaster-planning-safeguarding-your-genealogical-records

So head over to RootsTech Connect and watch all the sessions but make sure to stop by my session and give me a thumbs up and even leave me a message!


No comments:

Post a Comment